ABOUT THIS PROJECT
Project Management of motorway PATHE
• THE LOUIS BERGER GROUP, INC./Ministry of Environment, Town Planning and Public Works (YPEHODE, EYDE/PATHE) for the time period 2001 – 2006 and
• MOTT BERGER JOINT VENTURE (Mott MacDonald Limited, Louis Berger International Inc., Louis Berger S.A)/ Ministry of Environment, Town Planning and Public Works (YPEHODE, EYDE/PATHE) for the time period 1997 – 2001
Work involves the relocation and reconstruction of the Greek National Highway from Patra to Kleidi and Bypass Olympia (PATHE), total length 700km.
• Organization, programming and coordination of a large professional design staff engaged in the review of 1.224 proposed designs, covering all engineering disciplines involved in the construction of highways, bridges, tunnels and related facilities. All reviews and reviewers’ comments were fully documented and submitted to the Client in a standardized Design Review format.
• Road design reviews
• Twenty five (25) conceptual designs including cost estimation and preparation of forty one (41) Special Reports related to traffic control and management at tunnel locations, informational signing needs and requirements for mainline highways, work areas, highway interchanges, and Road Restraint Systems. These fully documented studies and reports were performed and prepared in relation to various on-going PATHE Projects.
• Participation in preparation of Tender Documents for proposed new PATHE Projects.