ABOUT THIS PROJECT
Existing sections of Concession Project PATHE, section Maliakos – Kleidi (c.h. 240+300 – 473+840)
Replacement of existing gutters at MMS gantries with certified drainage channels according to European Standard EN 1433
Client: AEGEAN MOTORWAY S.A.
Work involves the replacement of existing gutters located in areas with VMS gantries with certified drainage channel systems acc. to EN 1433. Due to the particularities of existing project section, client has carried out on-the-spot inspections (checks, section etc.) and surveys upon request by the Contractor, in order to verify and/or confirm the locations of existing and possible outlets as well as the installation conditions of the new drainage system to avoid unpleasant surprises during project implementation. The proposed linear drainage system consists of collection, conveyance and discharge elements. At embankment areas the main function of collection and disposal is performed by a monoblock drain system. At cut areas the drain channel discharges into parallel pipe network.
• Definition of replacement gutter lengths
• Hydraulic calculations per installation area based on installation conditions
• Typical detailed drawings
• Layout drawings, Reports and Bill of Quantities (BoQ)
• Description of finally selected drainage channels – installation manuals – certificates acc. to EN 1433 – list of vendors/suppliers
• Quotation forms
• Study results incorporation into AMSA’s GIS